European Commission Innovation Fund Workshop took place on 5 February 2020
On 5 February 2020, over 90 participants attended, in person or via webinar, the EASE – European
Commission Innovation Fund Workshop to discuss one of Europe’s most ambitious funding programmes
for demonstration of innovative low-carbon technologies with high-level European Commission officers.
The Innovation Fund is a key funding instrument for delivering the EU’s economy-wide commitments under the Paris Agreement and supporting the European Commission’s strategic vision of a climate-neutral Europe by 2050.
The Innovation Fund focuses on:
• Innovative low-carbon technologies and processes in energy-intensive industries, including products
• substituting carbon-intensive ones
• Carbon capture and utilisation (CCU)
• Construction and operation of carbon capture and storage (CCS)
• Innovative renewable energy generation
• Energy storage
For more information read the attached document